Bringing your music to life.
Crossroads Productions has the tools to help you take the music in your heart to new levels.
Whether you are a band looking for a spot to workshop your album sound, to a vocalist who needs the perfect space and equipment to capture every nuance of your performance, we’re here to bring your sonic dreams to reality, and to help you connect people with your music like never before.
Here are some of the clients we’ve worked with over the years:
No matter what the scale of your project, our versatile recording and production space will be able to suit your needs. From tracking an intimate vocal session to capturing the grandeur and nuance of a symphonic performance, our studio has over 1500 square feet of recording space, with a beautiful large tracking room, three iso rooms, and a well-equipped control room large enough for everything from vocal and guitar overdubs to full-band listening sessions.
Editing a session in the control room.
Closeup of the Total Recall channel strips on the SSL.
Shot of some compressors and preamps in our well-appointed outboard gear rack.
SSL 4080 in the control room.
Vocal and piano session in the main and iso A rooms.
Another shot of the SSL.
Come see for yourself! We’re always accepting clients and are happy to give a tour of our facility to parties interested in recording with us.
Every studio is made or broken by the gear they have available for their clients. We’ve got gear from every era of studio production, from detailed vintage tube microphones and federal-era processors, to dynamic and aggressive rock-era compressors and rack gear, to the latest in digital production tools. At the center of our studio is a beautiful vintage SSL 4080 G+ recording console, complete with moving fader Ultimation and Total Recall – popular for it’s versatility and its powerful, radio-ready sound. Take a look at what we have available:
- Pro Tools HD3 Accel, 32 Input/48 Output
- Apogee AD8000 (24 bit/48k) AD/DA Conversion
- Apogee Big Ben 192k Digital Clock
- Alesis Masterlink Hard-disk/CD recorder
- SSL 4080 G+ Large-Format Recording Console
- Tannoy 215 DMT mkII with ST100 Super Tweeters
- Tannoy VS-18 DR subwoofers
- Yamaha NS10M with YST-SW60 Subwoofer
- Mackie HR828 Nearfield Monitors
- Aviom 16-channel Personal Monitoring Systems
- Amek (Neve) 9098 Mic Pre/EQ
- API 200 Series Rack
- API 500 Series Rack
- Avalon AD2044 Stereo/Dual Mono Compressor
- Avalon AD2055 Stereo EQ
- Chandler LTD-1 Mic Preamp/EQ
- dbx 160SL Compressor
- dbx 902 De-esser
- Empirical Labs EL-8 Distressor Compressor
- Erickson Montessi Mic Preamp – Gold
- Erickson Montessi Mic Preamp – Silver
- Federal TV Corporation Audio Compressor – AM-864/U
- Focusrite Red 3 2 ch. Compressor
- Manley ELOP Stereo/Dual Mono Compressor
- Manley EQP-1A Stereo
- Pultec EQ
- Maselec MPL-2 Stereo Mastering Limiter and De-esser
- Millennia HV-3D Microphone Preamplifiers
- Millennia Media STT Origin Mic Pre / EQ / Compressor
- Universal Audio 2-1176 2 ch. Compressor
- Universal Audio Teletronix LA-2A Compressor
- Urei LA-3A Compressor/Limiter
- Eventide Eclipse Multi-Effects
- Korg SDD 2000 delay
- Lexicon 960 w/ LARC Reverb/Delay
- Lexicon PCM80 Multi-effects
- Lexicon PCM90 Reverb
- Roland Dimension D
- TC Electronics M3000 Multi-Effects
- TC Electronics D-Two Digital Delay
- Yamaha REV 7 Multi-Effects
- AKG C414 B-ULS
- AKG D112
- AKG C1000
- Audio Technica ATM25
- Audio Technica AT4050
- Electro Voice RE20
- Korby fet
- Microtech Gefell M930
- Neumann KM184
- Rode NT-2
- Rode NT-3
- Royer R-122
- Sennheiser 421
- Shure Beta 52
- Shure Beta 56
- Shure SM57
- Soundelux E47
- Soundelux U95
- Stapes Omni
- Steinway D (9ft) Grand Piano
- Baldwin Upright Piano
- B3 Organ w/Leslie
- Rhodes Piano
(For rental clients – our gear list is always changing, so please ask if there is something specific you are looking for or are wanting to make sure is available to you, and we’ll do our best to make it happen!)