Bringing your music to life.
Crossroads Productions has the tools to help you take the music in your heart to new levels.
Whether you are a band looking for a spot to workshop your album sound, to a vocalist who needs the perfect space and equipment to capture every nuance of your performance, we’re here to bring your sonic dreams to reality, and to help you connect people with your music like never before.
Here are some of the clients we’ve worked with over the years:
No matter what the scale of your project, our versatile recording and production space will be able to suit your needs. From tracking an intimate vocal session to capturing the grandeur and nuance of a symphonic performance, our studio has over 1500 square feet of recording space, with a beautiful large tracking room, three iso rooms, and a well-equipped control room large enough for everything from vocal and guitar overdubs to full-band listening sessions, with full-color environmental lighting to suit any creative mood.
The Studio A Control Room, the center of our production facility.
Piano and Drum session in the expansive Studio A live room.
We've got all the outboard equipment to support sessions of any need or genre.
Precise, accurate monitoring with the Grace m905.
The heart of our studio console is two state-of-the-art Slate Raven MTi controllers, so you can get hands-on with your project.
All set up and ready to track vocals with one of our many vintage microphones.
A 6-piece band preps for a live session in Studio A.
Our control room is outfitted with everything you need to get creating.
A shot of Studio A's live room, with a full-size grand piano for scale.
Millennia, API, Manley, Chandler, UA, Avalon and all the other familiar favorites.
Expertly-designed acoustics create the perfect mixing and tracking environment.
Vocal and piano session in the main and iso A rooms.
A close-up of our Distressors ready and waiting in the racks.
Come see for yourself! We’re always accepting clients and are happy to give a tour of our facility to parties interested in recording with us.
Every studio is made or broken by the gear they have available for their clients. We’ve got gear from every era of studio production, from detailed vintage tube microphones and federal-era processors, to dynamic and aggressive rock-era compressors and rack gear, to the latest in digital production tools. At the center of our control room are two large Raven MTi2 touchscreen interfaces, controlling our brilliantly transparent Focusrite RedNet interfaces, running Avid HDX and all integrated through Dante. The result is a hyper-pristine capturing environment that is as easy to use as it is powerful, so that you can focus on getting the perfect take. Here’s a closer look at what we have available:
- Avid HDX Interface with ProTools|Ultimate software
- (2) Focusrite RedNet HD32R Dante-HDX Interfaces providing 64x64ch total IO
- (3) Focusrite RedNet A16R Audio Interfaces offering 48x48ch Analog IO
- Alesis Masterlink Hard-disk/CD recorder
- (2) Slate Digital Raven MTi2 27″ Multitouch Controllers
- Grace Designs m905a Monitoring Interface
- Tannoy 215 DMT mkII with ST100 Super Tweeters
- Tannoy VS-18 DR subwoofers
- Yamaha NS10M with YST-SW60 Subwoofer
- Mackie HR828 Nearfield Monitors
- Presonus FaderPort 16 Mix Production Controller
- Aviom 16-channel Personal Monitoring Systems
- Amek (Neve) 9098 Mic Pre/EQ
- API 200 Series Rack
- API 500 Series Rack
- Avalon AD2044 Stereo/Dual Mono Compressor
- Avalon AD2055 Stereo EQ
- Chandler LTD-1 Mic Preamp/EQ
- dbx 160SL Compressor
- dbx 902 De-esser
- Empirical Labs EL-8 Distressor Compressor
- Erickson Montessi Mic Preamp – Gold
- Erickson Montessi Mic Preamp – Silver
- Federal TV Corporation Audio Compressor – AM-864/U
- Focusrite Red 3 2 ch. Compressor
- Manley ELOP Stereo/Dual Mono Compressor
- Manley EQP-1A Stereo
- Pultec EQ
- Maselec MPL-2 Stereo Mastering Limiter and De-esser
- Millennia HV-3D Microphone Preamplifiers
- Millennia Media STT Origin Mic Pre / EQ / Compressor
- Universal Audio 2-1176 2 ch. Compressor
- Universal Audio Teletronix LA-2A Compressor
- Urei LA-3A Compressor/Limiter
- Apple Logic Pro X
- Slate Raven Control
- Waves (Horizon Suite with addl. plugins)
- Slate (Everything Bundle)
- NI Komplete
- Melodyne Studio
- RedNet Control
- Dante Virtual Soundcard
- Apple Mac OS X
- Eventide Eclipse Multi-Effects
- Korg SDD 2000 delay
- Lexicon 960 w/ LARC Reverb/Delay
- Lexicon PCM80 Multi-effects
- Lexicon PCM90 Reverb
- Roland Dimension D
- TC Electronics M3000 Multi-Effects
- TC Electronics D-Two Digital Delay
- Yamaha REV 7 Multi-Effects
- AKG C414 B-ULS
- AKG D112
- AKG C1000
- Audio Technica ATM25
- Audio Technica AT4050
- Electro Voice RE20
- Korby fet
- Microtech Gefell M930
- Neumann KM184
- Rode NT-2
- Rode NT-3
- Royer R-122
- Sennheiser 421
- Shure Beta 52
- Shure Beta 56
- Shure SM57
- Solomon Mics LoFreq
- Soundelux E47
- Soundelux U95
- Stapes Omni
- Steinway D (9ft) Grand Piano
- Baldwin Upright Piano
- B3 Organ w/Leslie
- Rhodes Piano
(For rental clients – our gear list is always changing, so please ask if there is something specific you are looking for or are wanting to make sure is available to you, and we’ll do our best to make it happen!)